Sterling Organization is a vertically integrated private equity real estate investment firm that has an established track record of providing exceptional risk-adjusted returns to its partners, in both relative and absolute terms.
- Sterling's focus is the acquisition of quality Grocery Anchored and Big Box Power Centers in major markets throughout the United States.
- Sterling has the reputation as consistently being one of the most successful value-add investors and operators in each of its chosen markets.
- Sterling targets high-quality, fundamentally sound real estate where value can be added through lease-up, repositioning, remerchandising, redevelopment or improved management.
- Sterling's creative, disciplined and experienced team of professionals have been time-tested through multiple investment cycles.
- A key factor in Sterling's success has been its ability to differentiate itself through relationships, reputation and its ability to execute via its rarely rivaled understanding of the disciplines necessary to successfully underwrite complex opportunities that require swift execution.
- Sterling is currently investing through a closed end discretionary institutional fund which allows Sterling's experienced team to act upon opportunities quickly.
- Sterling is committed to delivering the highest level of acquisition, ownership, and management services to its partners and investors.